- Mark story as protected — requiring additional auth to access story — story is downloaded to device for use — then wiped from device after use;
- Set story expiry data — have a story removed from the device based on time/date;
- Set story sharing flag — allows story to be shared or not shared (ie always stay within the secure container) — even extends to PDF files sent with story;
- Highlighted story — set story as highlighted — user must read story to proceed;
- Share entire story with a single touch — including sharing notes, files, HTML content inside an email.